I recognize that you are being bombarded with information about COVID-19 through many different channels and I want to briefly let you know how we are responding at E & J Auto Service.
First and foremost, the health, safety, and well-being of our employees and customers is our number one priority. At the top of our list of preventative measures, are reinforcing proper and frequent hand washing, and requiring employees to stay home if they are ill. We are also limiting access to our waiting room in order to not overcrowd (to look into wait room availability please call the shop)
While we are always diligent when it comes to cleaning, disinfecting, and workplace safety, we have implemented additional processes that are the primary focus of our management team.
Examples of these additional and already implemented actions include:
- Payment information over the phone
- Access to a lock box to put your keys, in order to avoid face-to-face contact if necessary
- Financing plans to help you through this financial hardship
- Possible assistance if you are not able to bring your car into the shop your self (call shop for details)
- Increasing bathroom sanitizing, and cleaning countertops, tables, chairs, and door handles frequently throughout the day.
- We are also sanitizing the touch points in your vehicle: door panel, steering wheel, seat, shifter handle, etc. after each service.
I want you to know that we will diligently work to keep our employees and customers safe. We will listen, adapt, and communicate as events unfold. In the meantime, please know we are open for business.
Now is a great time to take advantage of our availability and get your vehicle serviced or inspected should you be required to make an unexpected trip. Please let us know how we can be of service. We are here for you now, and anytime you need us.